Guild Forums Of FreezinHell

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesshyro

PostSubject: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 pm

The maintenance is killing me so I'm bored =_= I dun feel like writing a darn modern version of Shakespeare's Othello now =_= Ironically, I don't have Microsoft Word so I'm using a crappy FlyWord that doesn't even have spell check while this forums has it >,> welllllllllllll, yeaaaaaaaaaaaar....let's talk about what we're gonna do after the maintenance or whatever @# Tomorrow I'm getting up at 7:30 to set all my chars before school to burst (yay...I have a burst team but Albel/Ryuthe, like 90% of WLO's population, hates to burst with winds so my main will only be there as a filler since finding fires that early is gonna be a pain =_=

Am I turning this into my rant thread?

Edit:
Ah great, the stupid program didn't let me save without registering, aka buying the product =_= and Ctrl+C'ing caused it to shut down automatically =_= there goes 1 hour and 15 mins of work =_=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

u can talk to me on msn,ym,icq, or aim LOL im bored aswell this is torture ive never been offline this long T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

flyword isnt that for mac?
Back to top Go down
Sesshyro

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 pm

I dunno they said it was okay with windows XP now I'm screenshotting my work before printing them XD kinda lameeeeeee =_=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:17 pm

use torrent, and goto isohunt.com and download microsoft it take like 1 hr a bootleg copy works good to
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 pm

wut? ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sesshyro

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Wut, wut? @_@ I just came back to check XD Now I'm mass syrup producing~ Very Happy gonna start a business maybe @|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NattyLove

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

COW need's to add me on msn *nod*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm

wut? XD i dont get randomness! *runs around crazy n hit wall* woah o.o im dizzy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   

Back to top Go down

Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1